- Handles inbound and outbound collection calls in a fast-paced environment on an automated dialer for a variety of healthcare clients.
- Complies with all applicable regulations, policies, and guidelines, concerning privacy and security of healthcare information, including HIPPA regulations.
- Search for insurance or third party liability coverage that may be applicable.
- Listens and responds to callers with an appropriate level of urgency.
- Provide itemized bills, financial assistance applications, and other documents as requested and permitted under client policies.
- Meets daily, weekly, and monthly productivity and collection goals consistently.
- One to three years’ experience in either healthcare, collections or call centerExcellent computer, typing, math and customer service skills
- Efficiently work in a fast paced environment and use basic office equipment and calculator
- Prefer experience with medical insurance carriers, medical terminology, or coding
- Personal credit will be reviewed.